Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Updates to come but for today it is in memory

So I do have some nice updates and opinions of the new newspaper bedding that I will share when I come back from the All American Quarter Horse Congress however today is not for that.  Today Gogo Fatale is going over the rainbow bridge to ease her pain.  She has gone downhill quite quickly this past week and Andrea made the decision to let her go to ease her suffering.  I am quite positive there isn't a better person to have tried to rehab her and Andrea gave it her all. I am very sorry for her loss and hope that things get easier for her soon.  I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet, one that you have been trying to save for a long time and you realize all you have been doing is not enough.  To make the hardest decision that easing their pain is more important than you needing them next to you every day.  My heart goes out to you Andrea.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the newspaper bedding update :)
    There's an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete